Central Marketing Area
Central Order Component Values of butterfat, protein, other solids, and somatic cell count (SCC).
- February 2019: Central Order Component Values (2000 to 2018)
- April 2018: Central Order Component Values (2000 to 2017)
- June 2015: Central Order Component Values (2000 to 2014)
Somatic cell count (SCC) yearly averages, monthly adjustment rates, and marketing distributions.
Butterfat and protein content in producer milk: Recent trends.
Multiple Component Pricing (MCP) Programs Applicable To Federal Milk Order Producers. Biennial study exhuming MCP programs applicable to FMO producers.
Supply & Demand balances for the Southern Illinois-Eastern Missouri and Southwest Plains FMO’s based on daily Class I utilizations compared with average daily producer receipts.
Comparison of component prices, volatility, and storage holding.
- June 2000: Monthly Commodity Prices and Storage Holdings (May 2000 to Jan 1994)
- May 1998: Butter price changes have resembled a roller-coaster ride (May 2000 to Jan 1994)
Statistics for the Southwest Plains, Southern Illinois / Eastern Missouri, and Central Illinois FMO’s.