Central Marketing Area
The Central Marketing Area is 1 of 11 regional Federal Milk Marketing Orders in the United States operating under a common mission of helping to facilitate the efficient marketing of milk and dairy products.
- Packaged Fluid Milk Sales in Federal Milk Order Markets: November 2017
- USDA working with dairy industry to ensure Americans consistent access to milk
- FMMO Regulatory Flexibility Actions related to COVID-19
- Marketing Service Bulletin for November 2020
- Monthly Statistical Summary for October 2020
- Graphical Summary for October 2020